Can I fly with drone for commercial purposes in Denmark?
Rules for Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) / drone flights in Denmark are complex and many. To fly with commercial purposes you are required to have a permit from The Danish Transport and Construction Agency.
The license requires training, experience and a certified personal operations manual.
As a foreigner you must hire a certified drone operator for you flight.
Drone operator in Denmark
I am a certified Danish drone operator living in Aarhus. I’m working as a freelance drone operator and photograph.
I have more then 30 hours of flight experience and have made drone images for a number of assignments.
I use the DJI phantom 3 for my drone operations which offers
- UHD: 4096x2160p 24/25, 3840x2160p 24/25/30
- FHD: 1920x1080p 24/25/30/48/50/60
- HD: 1280x720p 24/25/30/48/50/60
- Format JPG / DNG.
- Single Shot
- Burst Shooting: 3/5/7 shots
- Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5
- Bracketed Frames at 0.7EV Bias